Re: Looking for new uploaders for several DPMT packages

I would like to contribute too.

On Sat 20 Apr, 2019, 4:29 PM Carl Suster, <carl@contraflo.ws> wrote:
Some time ago I started trying to prepare the dependencies of FlexGet
(see https://bugs.debian.org/724718), including fixing up existing
packages and adding the missing ones. That ended up being a much bigger
effort than I'd anticipated, and in the meantime I'm no longer even a
user of FlexGet (and I was never a direct user of its dependencies). I
no longer feel I'm able to look after these packages in Debian.

As such, I'm looking for people to take over the following
DPMT-maintained packages where I am currently sole Uploader:

   - terminaltables (has rdeps)
   - flask-login (has 1 rdep: python3-flask-security)
   - rpyc (RC bugs, no rdeps, <10 popcon) *
   - colorclass (no rdeps, <10 popcon) *

I've also removed myself as Uploader in git for the following packages
where there was already a second Uploader listed:

   - cherrypy3 (has rdeps, well behind upstream version)
   - feedparser (has rdeps)
   - python-pynzb (no rdeps, < 10 popcon) *

If I don't have any takers then I'll file RM bugs for the leaf packages
(*) and RFA bugs for the two others where there is no additional Uploader.

Cheers,
Carl