Errbot chatbot package RFS

Hi *,

I have packaged errbot, a chatbot written in Python. It can connect to
different chat services, like IRC, XMPP, Slack and there are add-ons for
additional services like Matrix and RocketChat. Details are available on
http://errbot.io and https://github.com/errbotio/errbot.
The RFP/ITP is #803347.
I wasn't sure where to send the RFS, normally I just do a bug report
against sponsorship-requests, but because this is a pretty big Python
application I thought a mail to debian-python might be the better
choice. Is anyone here interested in doing a review or even sponsoring
the package?
I've pushed the package to https://salsa.debian.org/bisco-guest/errbot

cheers,
Birger