Re: scipy 1.2.0 and joining DPMT

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 11:13:46AM +0100, webmail@emerall.com wrote:
> Thanks Ondrej, read and accepted.
> The policy on Maintainer/Upload fields is interesting.
> I've installed git-dpm, likely it will be useful for my other packages.

It will not be useful in DPMT/PAPT. The policy is outdated and we have
switched to using gbp instead, as described here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging

Ondřeji, do you mind if I merge this?
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/merge_requests/4

Only your comment about debian/gbp.conf seems to be blocking it. I think that
at least specifying debian-branch is definitely needed. If you want I can
simplify it to just that one line before merging, and/or link to the wiki
instead of recommending any specific gbp.conf content.

--
Dmitry Shachnev