Re: cssutils salsa PR review or permission update

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 02:27:35PM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hello Pythoneers,

Hi All,

Here a freshman to the Python Team.
( freshman as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshman )

> The other day I worked a bit on the cssutils package (I'm a co-maintainer). But
> then I noticed that since the salsa migration I can't commit to the official
> packaging git any more, so I sent a PR instead:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/cssutils/merge_requests/1/commits
>
> Does the Python modules team receive notifications about these? I don't mind
> much working through PRs, or perhaps it's possible to add me as a committer for
> cssutils on the salsa repo? I just wouldn't like to upload a new version
> and leave the VCS out of date.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,

According the Salsa web interface was the merge request granted.

Several other questions from the original poster remain.

* What tell we to new / wannabe  contributors?
  If it is "Send a join request as stated on the wiki", please say so
* Where to notification on the  new merge requests?
* What about commit privileges for a single git repository?

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven