[request for team help] pythonqt bug #916317

Hi

I was tempted to file an RFH but since it's a team maintained package I
thought that taking it to the list might be better:

I tried adding python3-all-dev as a build-dependency and adding
'python3: Depends' to the binary package build-depends but that didn't
seem to have much effect.

If someone could look at it and take care of that (since I'm running
really short on time at the moment) that would be very much appreciated :)

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage