Re: P.S. Requesting to join team and for sponsorship of python-css-parser

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 17:30, Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Python team,
>
> I'd like to finally join the DPMT, and am requesting sponsorship of a
> new package.  That package is python-css-parser.
>
> I've been collaborating with Norbert Preining for a year on Calibre,
> and Calibre's most recent release requires css-parser, a fork of
> css-utils.
>
>   git@salsa.debian.org:sten-guest/python-css-parser.git
>   https://salsa.debian.org/sten-guest/python-css-parser
>
> Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it.
>
> Regards,
> Nicholas

P.S. I have read and accepted
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
and have also read relevant pages on the wiki such as https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide#Style_Guide_for_Packaging_Python_Libraries

I also maintain elpy, an Emacs IDE for Python, and the package would
benefit from the insights of more experienced Python
developers--particularly with respect to what approach to virtualenvs
should be encouraged on Debian systems.