Re: -dbg vs -dbgsym compressed files when using Python3

Hi Piotr,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:22:36AM +0200, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> > Since I polished python-lzma I uploaded the package anyway with new
> > Vcs fiels and other polishing stuff.
>
> please don't remove -dbg packages, -dbgsym packages are useless for us, AFAICT
> (python{,3}-foo-dbg packages contain modules for Python debug
> interpreter, something that -dbgsym packages do not provide)

OK, noted for the future.  Do you think I should re-add it to
python-lzma?  I'd bet that this long unattended Python2 package
will most probably not cause any real wish for debugging - for
sure I might be wrong.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--