Re: Joining DMPT and PAPT

Hi Joseph,

Be patient. Maybe the person responsible for doing that did not have time.

Cheers,

Arias Emmanuel
eamanu.com

El jue., 11 de oct. de 2018 20:52, Joseph Herlant <aerostitch@debian.org> escribió:
Hi guys,

Did you have the time to consider adding me to at least the DPMT team?
There are a few of my packages that I'd like to update and I've
already moved my gpg key to my new account.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Joseph