Re: Empty Salsa project: sphinxcontrib-bibtex (same with pybtex-docutils and petsc4py)

Hi again,

here is another hit:  petsc4py

If you sufficiently trust me to remove those orphaned repositories
it might make sense to give me permissions to do this temporarily.
I think I need about two weeks to step by step go through the logs
of the gatherer I'm running and check suspicious duplicates.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de