Request for joining the team to maintain the autosuspend Debian package

Dear all,

currently I am maintaining the Debian packaging for autosuspend [1] on
Github [2]. I'd like to move this to salsa and the Python team seems to
be a good fit for this application. Hence, I'd like to join the team
such that I can manage the project within the PAPT team on salsa.

My login on salsa is languitar-guest.

I have read the python packaging policy and acknowledge it.

Btw, the link [4] posted on [3] to the policy is dead.

Kind regards
Johannes

[1] https://github.com/languitar/autosuspend
[2] https://github.com/languitar/autosuspend-debian