Shifting GNU-khata from gitlab to salsa

Hola everyone ,

I was going through GNUKhata for updating it , and i found out , this package is on gitlab(1) rather than salsa , so as talked with Praveen i was thinking to shift it to salsa now , and update it accordingly with the new version.

As its a python based package , so i just wanted to know if the python team would like the package under their team for maintenance or Praveen and me was thinking to create a new team named as gnukhata-team for maintianing this package and packages related to GNUKhata .

So, if python team would like to move it under their team , please let us know and hopefully we can help out too, so that the updating of GNUkhata can be done as soon as possible once it is in salsa.
1) https://gitlab.com/pkg-gnukhata

Thank you
Manas Kashyap