Error in updating and building kivy package

Hi , I am Manas Kashyap , an Active Debian contributor . I was going through Kivy package and i thought to update it and maintain it , i have changed its debhelper and standard version , and created a merge request https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/kivy/merge_requests/1 for that as i am not added in Debian python contributor list .
While building package i am encountering an error , as per my knowledge the changes are made and so they have to be a new patch for it , so should i create one or is there some other error , which i don't know .
error is http://paste.debian.net/1035689/

Any help would be great.