Re: Anyone interested in Tensorflow packaging? Makefile available now.

Hello Lumin,

just my 2 cts. Cmake is usually crossplatform. So it should not
be too difficult to adopt it for Linux. It would be much better as a
set of hardcoded makefiles which can be a nightmare in a long
perspective.

> * abseil [missing]

I have started to prepare a package of it [1]. But there are a couple
of principal questions which need to be discussed with upstream.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/abseil

Regards

Anton