Re: hangups

Diane Trout <diane@ghic.org> writes:

> I built the package so most of the python code is in a python3-hangups
> module but the executable is in its own package.

If they're separate Debian packages, then each can have a different
value for Section, as needed.

> (one could use the API for other hangouts applications)

The Debian package for the library should have “Section: python”.

The Debian package for the application should have a section appropriate
for its primary use. Perhaps “Section: comms”, though other values might
make better sense.

--
 \           “A poet more than thirty years old is simply an overgrown |
  `\                                         child.” —Henry L. Mencken |