Re: Updated PEP 394 (python and python2 commands)

On 18.05.2018 19:24, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>> A bit disappointed about this style of communication, Matthias
>
> same here (you want us to do something without explaining reasons)
> EOT for me.

well, I thought I explained in the first message.  The distro should get out of
the way of using the python symlink, and giving users the freedom / choice what
to do about the link.

But that's no reason to presume unfounded behavior by either upstream or by myself.

Matthias