Re: Asking for packaging

Hi,

Ok, I could see that all agree with upload to mentors for sponsorship, I push to git.

no, I don't agree :). I'm sponsoring just from git. I don't care mentors website at all.

I think, that this steps, for DPMT shall be writing in the policy or in a "how to do" file to avoid confusing and to all the members do the same step.

because not all agrees, it's nothing we can put inside DPMT policy. Every sponsor have own "policy".

It's simple: Find a sponsor (mentors ML, IRC, IRL, private message, ...) and ask how he wants it. Different DD have different habits.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B