Re: Asking for packaging

Hello!

El jue., 10 de may. de 2018 a la(s) 04:36, Ondrej Novy <novy@ondrej.org> escribió:
Hi,

When I make a push to the package that I maintain on salsa repo. Is necessary upload the package to debian-mentors too?

after you push changes to salsa repo, you need sponsor for upload. Best way to find sponsor for DPMT packages is to join IRC #debian-python and ask for sponsoring there. Typically it's not needed to push it to debian-mentors, because sponsor will pull package from our git.

Ok!! Thanks very much!
Best Regards!
--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B

--
Arias Emmanuel
https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-arias-437a6a8a