Re: Asking for packaging

On 05/09/2018 04:02 PM, eamanu15 wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> When I make a push to the package that I maintain on salsa repo. Is
> necessary upload the package to debian-mentors too?
>
> Thanks for your response

Hi there!

Indeed, just pushing a change to Salsa will *not* upload the package to
Debian, so you will need to find a sponsor to push your changes to the
actual Debian repositories.

However, it's fine if you have commits that aren't yet uploaded to
Debian, for example if you think it's worse pushing the change to Git,
but you think it's ok to upload to Debian later.

I hope this helps,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)