write access to python-django-adminsortable and python-django-casclient git repos @ salsa

Hi,

In 2016 I've been working on the python-django-adminsortable and
python-django-casclient Debian packages; Ondřej Nový <onovy> also worked on
those.  I'd like to squash an RC-bug in one of those packages.  It seems I've
lost my commit-access when these repo's moved from alioth to salsa.  Could I
(joostvb@d.o) get write access again?  I've been told DPMT-membership is what's
needed for that.

Thanks, Bye, Joost

--
26 Й дамъ вамъ сердце нобо й  дꙋхъ  нобъ дамъ вамъ, й  Ѽимꙋ сердце
каменное Ѽ плотн вашеѧ й дамъ вамъ сердце плотѧно,  й дхъ мой дамъ