Re: packaging django-rest-framework-filters

On 2018-11-22 08:59 +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 11/22/18 6:02 AM, Wookey wrote:

> > Also related: I've updated drf-extensions to 0.4 (from the current
> > 0.3.1), as that is needed for lava, and fixes
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=865851
> >
> > What I'm not quite sure about is if there is any reason _not_ to
> > update this package. It has no reverse dependencies so I presume this
> > is a good idea and I should just get on with it? would a 10-day NMU be
> > appropriate?
>
> If you join the team, I see no reason why you couldn't do the upgrade
> yourself indeed, especially if you do a 10-day NMU on it.

OK. Can you/someone sign me up to the team please? (asking here seems
to the mechanism, according to
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

I have read and accept: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

(although this maintaining packages with git malarkey is entirely new to me - I'll try and get it right).
It looks very complicated in comparison to making a debian package and uploading it.

Then I'll do this drf-extensions update as a team upload.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/