Re: Request Access to Salsa

On 11/21/18 12:23 AM, Per Andersson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to join the Debian Python team on Salsa in order to
> maintain python module python-sqlalchemy-migrate (ITP) [0].

As I wrote in your ITP bug, this packabge has been in Debian for many years:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/migrate

This is maintained in the OpenStack team because upstream is OpenStack
since Jan Dittberner stopped working on it, and because it's used mainly
in OpenStack. However, I would recommend against using it, as upstream
is trying to get rid of it in the favor or Alembic. It's just there for
historic reasons.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)