Re: Updating the Python Modules *Team* policy

On 08/11/2018 14.21, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:

> I feel the consensus is that that PR should just get merged and that the DPMT
> policy can just be updated by team consensus on this list. Consider this a
> heads up that I'll merge this in the next few days, unless there's any issue
> people can come up with.

As a humble maintainer of a couple of python modules, many thanks for taking the
initiative on this. I agree with these changes.

This makes me wonder on how Debian teams achieve consensus, and how we could
streamline the process.

The idea of having a census (listed members on gitlab) and merging PRs once they
have been reviewed favorably by an enough % of team members sounds very appealing,
even if it is counterproductive to the voluntary non full-time efforts that
contributors can pool into the project.

--
Víctor Cuadrado Juan           me@viccuad.me

PGP key ID: 4096R: 0xA2591E231E251F36
Key fingerprint: E3C5 114C 0C5B 4C49 BA03  0991 A259 1E23 1E25 1F36
My signed E-Mails are trustworthy.