python-hl7 is maintained in med-team Git - please remove copy in DPMT

Hi,

due to my parsing of machine readable data I realised that there exist
two different repositories of python-hl7.  The uploaded package is here:

$ apt-cache showsrc python-hl7 | grep ^Vcs
Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-hl7
Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-hl7.git

and it recieved several uploads which are not recorded in the repository
in DPMT[1].  Since I noticed that there were several enhancements done
by DPMT members (in To: of this mail) its simply a waste of time.  I
just verified that all packaging enhancements are taken over (or are not
necessary any more) in the archive in med-team.  So please remove the
other archive in DPMT to avoid confusion.

If you consider it a good idea to move the packaging to DPMT in general
I'm perfectly fine with this.  But then lets please take a clone of the
above repository.  I have no permission to create repositories in DPMT
(yet) - so somebody else has to do the cloning and I'm fine with doing
an Upload fixing Maintainer and Vcs fields and remove the copy on
med-team.

Kind regards and thanks for trying to enhance the packaging anyway
despite the effort was a bit of (hopefully automated) wasted time

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-hl7

--
http://fam-tille.de