Re: I'll be offline for an indefinite period

On Sunday, 16 September 2018 10:29:23 PM AEST أحمد المحمودي wrote:
>  I will be offline for an indefinite period.

I hope you are all right, or will be all right. Take care and good luck.

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to
assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with
the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence.
        -- Friedrich Nietzsche