Policy missing from the python* packages?

Hi guys,

It's probably a mistake on my side but I'm looking for the package
that provides the python policy locally.

In https://packages.debian.org/testing/amd64/python/filelist I can see
that the python package provides the files in the
'/usr/share/doc/python/python-policy.html/' directory.

But locally the package doesn't seem to have it when looking at dpkg
-L of python, python-doc, python3 or python3-doc.
I do see the rule for building the policy in python3-defaults in
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/defaults/python3-defaults/blob/master/debian/rules#L54
 but amm I wrong to think that it could be due to the predepend on the
next rule to be commented? (stamp-doc: #stamp-doc-policy)

Thanks for your help,
Joseph