Re: Shifting GNU-khata from gitlab to salsa

Hi,

po 3. 9. 2018 v 15:05 odesílatel Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> napsal:
So, if python team would like to move it under their team , please let us know and hopefully we can help out too, so that the updating of GNUkhata can be done as soon as possible once it is in salsa.

it looks like, gnukhata-desktop is Java, but gnukhata-core-engine and gnukhata-core is Python.

I don't think creating team for 3 packages is worth it. Use PAPT/DPMT for core and core-engine and Java/collab for desktop. Just my two cents :]

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B