RFS and join the team

Dear developers,

I have a new ITP/RFS, called fsdiff. It is a filesystem (and image) comparison tool, made for our internal purposes for comparing two images on the buildup time but I think that would be a beneficial addition to any system. There are already solutions, like the
fantastic diffoscope but that has a much higher complexity and takes very long to achieve the same comparison results.

fsdiff can compare two filesystems in less than a half of a minute (on a server of 16x2.4GHz, 64GB RAM). I would be happy if you gave me feedback for the package and even more if somebody wants to adopt it! I am continuously developing it, while adding new features, like mounting images on a loop device and comparing this resulting mounted fs. Having read and agreed to the PAPT policy, I would like to ask to join the Python Team (PAPT)! I am also very open to any commend, request for improvement and sponsors.

With regards,

Ioannis Valasakis
OS Team
KANO Computing