Salsa repository and first upload of tinyarray

Hello,

I have packaged Tinyarray [1], that is a prerequisite for packaging
Kwant [2], a library for simulating nanoelectronic devices that is in
wide use by the respective research community.  Several people from
debian-science have expressed their willingness to sponsor the upload of
Kwant.

Since Tinyarray is a generic Python package (similar to NumPy), I
believe that it belongs to the debian-python team.  So far, I have
prepared a packaging repository for Tinyarray [3].  The packaging has
been reviewed by Steve Robbins (in CC).

Would someone be so kind to create a repository on salsa.debian.org for
Tinyarray and put it under group maintenance by the debian-python team?
I am cwg-guest on salsa, but so far I'm not even a Debian contributor.
Still, being the main author of Tinyarray, I commit myself to maintain
the packaging.

I guess that the repository [3] can be simply cloned at salsa and the
current non-official packaging history may be kept.  I verified
yesterday that the package builds on both testing and stable.

Once the package is in unstable/testing, I would also like to create a
backport for current stable, so that I can shut down the unofficial
debian package repository at https://kwant-project.org/.

Thanks,
Christoph

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=886628