Re: how to deal with py-file-not-bytecompiled

[PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel, 2018-08-02]
> Hello, I am preparing the new silx package and I got these error messages from adequate
>
> This package produce the silx python module but install also a bunch of files for qtdesigner
> in the rules file with this command.
>
> 	# install the qtdesigner files only for the python3 package
> 	dh_install -p python3-silx qtdesigner_plugins/*.py /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer/python
>

> So I would like to know what is the proper way to deal with this.

override_dh_python3:
	dh_python3  # if you have files installed in standard directories or in other binary packages
	dh_python3 -p python3-silx /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer/python/

see "private dirs" in dh_python3's manpage
--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645