Request to join the Python Modules and Python Applications teams

Good evening everyone,

I would like to join the Python Modules (DPMT) and Python Applications
(PAPT) teams, initially in order to package the mu editor [1] and help
out with packaging future dependencies.

  [1] https://bugs.debian.org/901461

I have read, and accept, the Python Modules policy [2]. I have been
unable to find the Python Applications policy document [3] (linked
from the PAPT wiki page [4]) on salsa since the alioth transition.

  [2] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
  [3] http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
  [4] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam

My salsa login is nickm-guest. I have been a member of the Debian Perl
team since November 2015 [6].

  [6] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=knowledgejunkie%40gmail.com

Thanks,
Nick