Re: Veusz - update to 3.0

Hi Dmitry

On 14/07/18 21:52, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
I forked your repository and added QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 before the failing
command. Looks like the process is running out of memory:

https://salsa.debian.org/mitya57/veusz/-/jobs/31240

I do not know what to do with this, but at least we now know the reason.

Thanks very much for debugging this. Upstream, I have a patch which removes the dependence on xvfb for the self tests. It now uses the Qt minimal platform. It's possible that this will fix the memory problems and will reduce the number of build requirements.

Thanks

Jeremy