Re: Python 3.7 in testing/experimental

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 23:29:37 +0200, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> Will the python3-numpy pacakge be fixed by an automatic rebuild ?
> (ie I just have to wait for a few days)

It should be. It's in Needs-Build state at the moment:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=python-numpy

378 packages need to be rebuilt, so it might take a few days:
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/python3.7.html

> Do I need to fill a bug report on python3-numpy ?

No, that would not be helpful at this stage. The maintainer of
python3-numpy does not need to take action unless the rebuild fails.

Regards,
    smcv