Re: Veusz - update to 3.0

On 17/06/18 12:11, Jeremy Sanders wrote:
I'd be grateful if someone could have a look at the new packaging for Veusz 3.0, which now includes 3D plotting.

Just to let you know the new version of Veusz has been uploaded under the debian-science project, rather than debian-python. The packaging has also been simplified to remove Python 2. Thanks very much for your previous work and help on this package.

Shall I delete the veusz repository under debian-python? The history has been preserved in debian-science.

Thanks again

Jeremy Sanders