Dask sourceless javascript passed by me.

Hi,

I discovered a mistake I made with packaging dask.

There's two static html files which embed some bokeh generated
javascript plot code that's in dask 0.17.5 and I uploaded that to the
Debian.

There doesn't appear to be source to build the files.

Bokeh is free software (BSD-3-Clause), but depends on a bunch of
javascript libraries so isn't available in Debian.

I should have repacked the archive to remove them, but I'm working on a
-2 release, and there's no new upstream release yet for me to use as a
base for repack.

I was planning on patching the references to the .html files out and
removing them in the debian/rules files.

But is that enough?

Diane