Broken dbgsym packages for Python 3

Hi,

I've got a package (wxpython4.0) that builds modules for both Python 2.7 and Python 3. When I rebuilt the package in early May, I started getting the lintian warning debug-file-with-no-debug-symbols for the Python 3 dbgsym packages only. Sure enough, looking at those files, there is not much there. The Python 2.7 dbgsym files are fine. Given that I haven't changed anything in how the Python 3 modules are compiled, it seems that some outside change in the distribution has caused this. Has anyone else noticed this, or have any idea what might have caused these dbgsym packages to stop working?

Scott