Re: Strange encoding problem in setup.py of biopython 1.71

Thanks Andreas,

Piotr, I think your fix would be worth including in Biopython.

Do you want to submit this as a pull request, or give me
permission to do so by email?

We'd need you to agree to both the Biopython License Agreement
and the 3-clause BSD licence, and say if you'd like to be
acknowledged by name or not.

Regards,

Peter