Re: Please add me on Salsa

On Apr 05 2018, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Nikolaus,
>
> [Nikolaus Rath, 2018-04-03]
>> Could someone please add me to the DPMT and DPAP teams on Salsa? My
>> Alioth and Salsa username is nikratio-guest.
>
> what do you think about our policy and on which packages do you want to
> work with us?

Huh? I have been member of the team for a few years already, I'm just
not registered on Salsa yet (as far as I know Alioth memberships don't
transfer automatically).

But yeah, I am still committed to abide by the policy, and I am
maintaining the python-llfuse and python-dugong packages.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F