Re: packages that use dh_python{2,3} but don't depend on dh-python

On 04/01/2018 11:55 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 03/26/2018 01:32 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here's a list of packages that will FTBFS soon if dh-python will not be
>> added to Build-Depends (it's time to drop dh-python from python3's
>> Depends and old version of dh_python2 from python package).
>>
>> http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python3_without_dh-python.list
>> http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python3_without_dh-python.ddlist
>> http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python2_without_dh-python.list
>> http://people.debian.org/~piotr/dh_python2_without_dh-python.ddlist
>>
>> The plan is to report bugs first and follow up with changes in -defaults
>> packages in April or May.
>
> I will take care of all the OpenStack packages. Some havent' been touch
> in a while. If you can generate a new list after I'm done, that'd be
> very helpful (it's easy to miss one of the 49 needed uploads).
>
> Thanks for the list, and good that you're planning on doing this,
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Hi there!

I've fixed all packages for which I was listed in. For 2 of them, I
asked for the packages to be removed from the archive. There's this one
left behind:

python-google-apputils

It's part of the packaging of GCE clients which I did in Debconf
Portland, though I didn't touch it since, and now it FTBFS, and I'm not
even sure if it's still useful. Just ignore it, I guess (ie: it's RC
buggy...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)