Could someone check new python module: mastodon

Hello,
  I packaged the Mastodon python bindings which let you communicate to a Mastodon server through its API.

While I have packaged many Debian packages, it is my first Python module. I believe it is ok and lintian seems happy, but would appreciate it if someone could look at it and let me know.  The package is up on salsa[1]

 - Craig

1: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/mastodon

--
Craig Small             https://dropbear.xyz/     csmall at : dropbear.xyz