Join the DPMT

Hello,
  As I'm looking at maintaining two python modules (pytest-vcr and
mastodon) I'm asking to join the DPMT.  My salsa login is csmall, I have
read and accept the python module policy. I'm a Debian developer so
probably don't need an ACL change.

One thing about the policy, as I'm directly importing the upstreams git
repository, I inherit their tags. This means upsteam tags are "1.2.3"
not "upstream/1.2.3" I don't know if there is a way to do tag mangling;
it's certainly past my git knowledge.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small               https://dropbear.xyz/     csmall at : enc.com.au