Re: Certbot DNS Dependencies

Hi Harlan,

Thank you for the feedback!

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018, at 1:48 AM, Harlan Lieberman-Berg wrote:
For the VCSs', you have two options; if you want to join DPMT, you could put them under their hierarchy, or you could use the Debian heirarchy and I can grant you permissions for the repos.  Let me know which one you'd prefer to do.
The latter for now please. I will fire an email to DPMT to request joining the team, as I'd like to start working with them on the other ITPs.

I do have one tweak I'd like to see for python-tldextract; I think we should have it Recommend `publicsuffix` and add that to the list of PUBLIC_SUFFIX_LIST_URLs.  Please test it to make sure it works even without that file; reading the code, it looks like it should, but I'd like to double check.
Done, new version uploaded on mentors. Have tested the relevant code,  it works with and without /usr/share/publicsuffix/effective_tld_names.dat.

For python-lexicon, it's generally considered good practice to use the same license for the work under debian/ as the rest of the package is.  If the difference was intentional, I'd want to know more about why you feel the difference is important.
Ah, I forgot to change it from the dh_make default. Thank you for pointing it out, new version on mentors!

Let me know if there's anything else to do.

Regards,
Ana