Re: Buildbot maintenance by PAPT

* Create an account on salsa and click "request to join" on the team page:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications

* Change the Vcs-* tags in debian/control to point to:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/buildbot

* set the Maintainer or Uploaders in debian/control to:
Python Applications Packaging Team
<python-apps-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>

Setting PAPT as Maintainer means anyone on the team can upload, etc.
directly.  Setting PAPT as Uploader and yourself as Maintainer: means
that you want people to check in with you before making changes.

.hc

Robin Jarry: