Re: ITP #816713 , pytest stuck while dpkg building

On 01/22/2018 01:34 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [Alexandros Afentoulis, 2018-01-21]
>> This is the test, essentially two HTTP endpoints where a GET to the
>> first results in a GET to the second, as far as I can tell:
>
> pybuild (by default) sets http{,s}_proxy to http{,s}://127.0.0.1:9/
> in addition to setting easy_install's allow_hosts to None
>
> To disable this, try something like:
>
>   override_dh_auto_test:
> 	http_proxy= https_proxy= dh_auto_test

Hi Piotr, thanks for the suggestion.

I did try overriding dh_auto_test like so:

> override_dh_auto_test:
>     http_proxy= https_proxy= \
>     PYBUILD_SYSTEM=custom PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS="{interpreter} -m pytest -v -s" dh_auto_test

with no difference. That particular test gets stuck.

As I mentioned in my previous email, the rest of the tests (also
including GET to HTTP endpoints) succeed so I guest there a specific
peculiarity with test_concurrent_requests_to_live_server and the nested
urlopen call.