Re: FYI: Fwd: RFS: pygithub/1.35-1[ITA]

Hello Emmanuel,

few notes to your package:

- it would be good to move under DPMT (have you joined the team
  already?), create git repository and use git-dpm to import current
  version and make your changes, also set Maintainer and Vcs-* to
  reflect this

- You should update bug #851187 and change topic s,RFA,ITA + assign to
  yourself

- d/compat + d/control: update debhelper to latest 11

- d/copyright:
    - add yourself into copyright holders for debian/*
    - use https in Format url

- d/control:
    - X-Python-Version and X-Python3-Version are not needed
    - Add support for autopkgtest (Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python)
    - Run `wrap-and-sort -bast` if you haven't already

Filip