Re: [tryton-debian] Namespace conflict for python-magic

* Adam Hupp: " Re: [tryton-debian] Namespace conflict for python-magic" (Mon, 4
  Dec 2017 11:58:22 -0800):

Hi Christoph,

while approaching the test for relatorio I got aware, that the result won't be
very significant, because relatorio depends anyway on python-magic[pypi]. To
get meaningful results it would be much better to get the compatibility layer
tested with packages depending on python-magic[file-magic].
What do you think will be the best way? I think best could be to get a prepared
package with the compatibility layer on experimental and to request the
dependencies to give it a try.

Best wishes for hte New Year!

Mathias