Re: Update wokkel?

Very good, thanks! You can reach him via xmpp:ralphm@ik.nu

> I you want to co-maintain wokkel package we could talk about it.

Well, it is not that I really want to, but a software I like to
use, sat_pubsub, depends on wokkel. sat_pubsub is currently
Python 2, and the developer, goffi, will port it to Python 3
sooner or later. Therefore I have some interest in a working
wokkel and would co-maintain it gladly, if this were of any help!