Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 17:56 -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> If you could allow to review would be great.
> Thanks for all the work.
> I was btw also trying to build with the patch you shared yesterday

Once I have all the changes for pandas would you like me to put them on
a branch on alioth? Or should I send them via format-patch somewhere?

Also it looked to me like you were changing debian/changelog with each
change? (Some people just use the git log and then apply all the
updates to d/changelog in one go with git buildpackage.

Diane