Heads up about file name changes

As Ubuntu 17.04 development winds down, I've been spending a fair bit of time
looking at FTBFS.  For packages that have been copied from Debian, especially
Python ones, we try really hard not to introduce too many deltas.  Doko
usually does archive-wide test rebuilds at various times during the cycle to
find build failures.  Here are the results of one he did a couple of weeks
ago:

http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-20170322.1-zesty.html

I've started by looking at the Python package build failures and I've noticed
a bit of a trend, so I thought I'd at least mention it here, because
eventually the same changes I'm uploading as Ubuntu deltas will have to be
ported to Debian.  Yes, I could do that in git or experimental, but right now
I don't have time for that, sorry.  I also haven't investigated exactly what's
changed in the file names, but I'm suspecting something's changed in Sphinx.

So far, I've seen this problem in python-babel and python-pika.  In both
packages, d/rules tries to remove redundant files.  In babel's case it's
license.txt[1] and in pika's case it's version_history.txt (same path
pattern).  In both cases, these d/rules commands fail because the files now
end in .rst.txt, not .txt.

The fixes are easy of course, but this will probably affect many packages in
DPMT so I wanted to give a heads up.

Cheers,
-Barry

[1] rm debian/python-babel-doc/usr/share/doc/python-babel-doc/html/_sources/license.txt