Naming convention for -doc package

Just to get the opinion from the team,

Now that new packages are targeting the Buster cycle, and that Python 2
packages should no longer be built, how should the corresponding -doc
packages be named?

For instance, I have a source package (pytest-qt) which builds a Python
3 binary package and its corresponding documentation. Right now, they
are respectively named python3-pytest-qt and pytest-qt-doc.

Shall we keep the current python- prefix (as per Python the language,
not Python 2 the version), use a python3- prefix, or drop the prefix
(as I temporarily did)?

Thought I'd better ask than be sorry later.

Cheers,
Ghis