RFS: colorclass/2.2.0-2

Dear DPMT,

Could someone please help me upload my latest version of the colorclass module? This is just moving it from experimental (where it landed due to the ongoing freeze at the time I last touched the package) to unstable and doing some very minor packaging updates.

I've uploaded the package to mentors but I'm unable to push my changes to DPMT git since I don't have ssh access any more. I'm not sure if this is related to the alioth replacement or if there is some other problem. In the meantime I pushed my changes to a temporary home on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/arcresu/colorclass

Thanks,
Carl